WABI linen minimal dress Locally woven
Every piece is individually handwoven in a vintage knitting machine and details handknit by Mèrit and her team. We preserve the organic look and character of each piece as we celebrate the imperfections as an authentic signature of the maker. Each individual piece is a work of Art and its irregularities are due to this type of unique craftsmanship.
If you have questions about sizing, customisation or any other query, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be happy to hear from you!
• The yarn used is 100% OEKO TEX organic cotton from UK.
• Detail on the top is crafted using a special yarn of golden viscose. The crafting of this part is often difficult and slow due to the material characteristics.
• We don’t believe in massive retail production as we prefer to create by order for the shops we work with and follow our sustainable values, and directly for our clients through our online shop.
• We wish to keep every piece really oneofakind and quite exclusive. Buy once, buy good and sustainable in time.
• The Organic cotton woven result piece is crunchy, soft and light.
• The cotton is one of the best options for summer, and can be used as well in colder seasons with a long sleeve T-shirt underneath.
• Can be worn in Spring as a overall, in Summer as a cover when going to the Beach, in Autumn and Winter as a complement for a pullover.
• Only availiable by order.
• Estimated time 1 to 2 weeks crafting.
Who is MÈRIT ÖRLANDO?
3 in stock (can be backordered)