Every piece is individually handwoven in a vintage knitting machine and details handknit by Mèrit and her team. We preserve the organic look and character of each piece as we celebrate the imperfections as an authentic signature of the maker. Each individual piece is a work of Art and its irregularities are due to this type of unique craftsmanship.
If you have questions about sizing, customisation or any other query, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com. We will be happy to hear from you!
• The yarn used is made with LINEN, COTTON, and fibers recycled from fish nets. The yarn production is made under BRE Fashion (Recycled ECO BCN)®️ Certification. A family business creates this special yarns applying circular economy processes recycling it’s leftovers. Know more about Hilaturas Arnau on their website
• We don’t believe in massive retail production as we prefer to create by order for the shops we work with and follow our sustainable values, and directly for our clients through our online shop.
• We wish to keep every piece really oneofakind and quite exclusive. Buy once, buy good and sustainable in time.
• The cotton and linen are one of the best options for summer, and can be used as well in colder seasons with a under long sleevet-shirt.
• Only availiable by order.
• Estimated time 1 to 2 weeks crafting.
3 in stock (can be backordered)