AGORA Hand woven KAFTAN in Golden crochet · Pure linen and Viscose
This amazing maxi kaftan belongs to my “Raw light” 2018 hand-knit collection in linen and cotton unique pieces. I create locally every piece with my vintage manual knitting machine in my workshop at Ibiza, Spain.
- The yarn I use is my own mix of 2 100% linen threads.
- Detail on the V neck is crafted by hand with crochet technique using a special yarn of golden viscose.
- Due to my limited editions I buy only 1 or 2 cone yarns of each kind, what makes every piece I create really oneofakind and quite exclusive.
- The result piece is crunchy, soft and light. The threat color can be defined as “natural” and It changes depending of the light.
- The linen is the best option for summer, and can be used as well in colder seasons with a long sleeve T-shirt underneath.
- For vegans: All my labels are made of leather untainted.
2 in stock (can be backordered)